UE PREMIUM BATTERY TERMINAL COAT has been specifically designed to provide protection to the terminals of the battery against rusting. One of the prime reason behind the failure of a battery is corrosion. This battery terminal coat will thus provide an ample amount of protection to withstand rust.
UE PREMIUM BATTERY TERMINAL COAT leaves a dry, impactful, lead-free coating that keeps moisture, salts and road grime away that damages the metal. It, in turn, enhances the performance of the battery and also gives a long-lasting protection which further gives an extended battery service life.
USES OF PREMIUM BATTERY TERMINAL COAT:
Best suited for vehicles like cars, buses, trains, trucks etc.
HOW TO USE UE PREMIUM BATTERY TERMINAL COAT:
- The engine of the vehicle must be turned off.
- Discount the negative terminal of the battery first and then come to the positive side.
- Take the help of a wire brush to remove corrosion.
- Avoid contact between the disconnected terminals and posts.
- Shake the can well before use and apply it to the area that has been affected by corrosion.
- This will further remove all the rust and neutralize the acid and clean the terminals.